Walk-in sports physicals available - WellSpan Health
Walk-in sports physicals available
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Does your child need a sports physical before the fall sports season begins? Now is a good time to take care of it.
Those with WellSpan insurance can have the sports physicals done by a WellSpan primary care provider with a zero co-pay. Or they can be performed at WellSpan Orthopedics for $15.
Take advantage of these WellSpan walk-in locations to get a sports physical.
- WellSpan Orthopedics walk-in injury care, 25 Monument Road, Suite 275, York Apple Hill Medical Center. Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday - Friday; 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday.
- Care Express, three locations: 2058 S. Queen St., York; Delco Plaza (inside Giant), 1255 Carlisle Road., York; Windsor Commons (inside Giant), 3175 Cape Horn Road., Red Lion. Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday - Friday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday.
- ReadyCare, two locations, 2250 E. Market St., York. Hours: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday - Friday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., weekends; 40 VTwin Dr., Gettysburg. Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday - Friday; 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday; 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday.
WellSpan Sports Medicine also offers sports physicals for athletes of specific school districts. The schedule is as follows:
- Bermudian, 4 p.m., June 2 and 4, at Bermudian High School
- Southeastern, 5 p.m., June 4, at Kennard-Dale High School
- York Suburban, 6 p.mm., June 5, and 6 p.m., June 9, at WellSpan Orthopedics Office, Suite 290, Apple Hill Medical Center, 25 Monument Road, York
- York County School of Technology, 6 p.m, July 29 and 31, WellSpan Orthopedics Office, Suite 290, Apple Hill Medical Center, 25 Monument Road, York
If you have any questions, call (888) 520-5060.