Manage Your Health Online
At WellSpan, we want to make managing your health care as easy as possible. To help, we’ve developed MyWellspan, an online system that gives you access to your information and provides communication tools that work on your schedule.
Not registered yet?
Learn how to enroll with MyWellSpan
Registered MyWellSpan Users Can:
*NEW FEATURE* Invite other adult MyWellSpan users to have access to your health information (adult proxy).
*NEW FEATURE* Download immunization records so that you can email the documents to your child's school nurse or daycare facility.
- *IMPROVED FEATURE* Manage accounts for children age 17 and under by proxy.
- View general lab results (most results are available within 24 hours)
- View pathology results (most results are available within a week)
- View medications and instructions
- View imaging reports
- View conditions, immunizations and allergies
- View inpatient and emergency department discharge instructions
- See upcoming WellSpan Medical Group appointments
- Ask non-urgent questions and request routine appointments with most WellSpan Medical Group practices
- Request prescription refills at a WellSpan pharmacy
- Submit a pre-registration for an upcoming test, procedure or inpatient stay
- Access most MyWellspan content with the WellSpan Mobile App
You must be age 18 or older to enroll and use MyWellSpan. Online proxy requests can be made for parents with children ages 17 and under.
If you need assistance with your account, have questions or wish to enroll, MyWellspan Customer Support can be reached toll free at (866) 638-1842 Mondays through Fridays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
MyWellspan should not be used as a substitute for seeking medical advice or treatment. If you have an urgent question or situation, contact your care provider directly by telephone or call 911 for any medical emergency.