- Has met Level I and Level II Outcomes and is a member of ACPE.
- College degree
- Theological Master's degree or its Equivalent as defined by ACPE.
- Ordained, licensed, commissioned by appropriate religious authority
- Faith Group endorsement
- Previous pastoral or spiritual experience in their vocation
- Applicant must submit a completed ACPE application will all previous evaluations of CPE units (student's and supervisors).
- An admission interview with all CPE Supervisors in the center.
- A interview with the Professional Consultation Committee
- The applicant will have a Consultation for Readiness for Supervisory CPE with the Eastern Region Certification Committee or a committee of CPE Supervisors set up by the center.
- Note: Applications for Supervisory CPE will only be accepted when the current Supervisor-in-Training is nearing completion of their process. The position will not be open on a yearly basis as our commitment is to seeing the person through the certification process which may take two to three years.
The process is the same as for the CPE Residency.