Summer & Extended CPE
- Preference given to enrolled seminarians for Summer units.
- Ordained, licensed or commissioned clergy, religious may apply to either program.
- Applicants must possess either graduation from high school/GED or ordination by a faith community or commissioning/authorization to function in ministry by an appropriate religious authority as determined by ACPE.
- Must be active or in preparation for pastoral ministry for either program
- Must be sufficiently healthy to fulfill duties of a major trauma center.
- Applicants may apply at any time.
- Applicants must submit a completed ACPE application.
- Applicants must submit any previous units of CPE (if any).
- Applicants must have an admission interview by one of the supervisors in this center or by a qualified interviewer.
- Applicants should apply as early as possible and will be notified with ten (10) working days of the status of their application.
- Applicants are accepted according to a nondiscriminatory admissions policy.
- The process of selecting the applicants is continuous, i. e., based on a rolling admissions policy.
- If offered a position, the applicant will write a letter of acceptance within two weeks, enclosing a nonrefundable fee of $50, which will hold his/her place. This $50 is applied to the tuition fee. The balance of the tuition fee is due on the first day of the unit.
- The fee for the first Summer CPE unit or Extended CPE unit is $400; each consecutive Summer or Extended CPE unit is $200.
- Half a unit fee may be reimbursable in the event of withdrawal from the program during the first week; none thereafter.
Are you sure you would like to cancel?
All information will be lost.
About the provider search
This search will provide you with WellSpan Medical Group and Northern Lancaster County (Ephrata) Medical Group primary care physicians and specialists. If we don’t have a WellSpan Medical Group physician to meet your criteria, the search will expand to include community physicians who partner with WellSpan Medical Group physicians through the WellSpan Provider Network or provide care to patients on the Medical Staffs of WellSpan’s Hospitals.