The WellSpan Charity Golf Tournament has benefitted many programs in our communities. We thank you for partnering with WellSpan York Hospital to provide these important programs and services for our community.
- Telehealth monitors for chronically ill, home-bound patients to help monitor their health
- The purchase of special “giraffe” beds used by the smallest infants at WellSpan York Hospital in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- “Cribs for Kids” – a program that provides safe-sleeping cribs for babies in need
- Chronic Disease Care Programs for children, including children with diabetes and asthma, to help them better manage their lives and to promote healthier lifestyles
- The “Healthy Beginnings Plus Program” for at-risk infants in our communities
- “Project Smiles” – a dental sealant program to help protect children’s teeth
- Dialysis equipment, simulation center mannequins, palliative care initiatives
- Rehabilitation equipment for the new WellSpan Surgery & Rehabilitation Hospital to help patients recovering from traumatic brain injury, stroke, spinal cord injury, joint replacement surgery and more
- The redesign project at the York Hospital Emergency Dept.